GoodHours——RobertLeeFrost美好时光陈绍鹏译Ihadformywinterevening...
Good Hours——Robert Lee Frost
美好时光
陈绍鹏 译
I had for my winter evening walk—
我漫步在冬天的傍晚——
No one at all with whom to talk,
身边无人可以交谈,
But I had the cottages in a row
但有一排村舍
Up to their shining eyes in snow.
在雪里闪烁明亮的眼神。
And I thought I had the folk within:
我感觉有人在屋子里:
I had the sound of a violin;
我听见小提琴的声音;
I had a glimpse through curtain laces
透过花边窗帘
Of youthful forms and youthful faces.
我瞥见年轻的身影和青春的容颜。
I had such company outward bound.
这般情景陪伴在身边,我逐渐走远。
I went till there were no cottages found.
直到村舍消失不见。
I turned and repented,but coming back
我感到后悔,开始折返
I saw no window but that was black.
回来后只看见窗口一片黑暗。
Over the snow my creaking feet
在冬夜的十点钟
Disturbed the slumbering village street
我的脚步在雪地嘎吱作响
Like profanation,by your leave,
打扰了安眠的乡间道路
At ten o'clock of a winter eve.
请原谅我的这种亵渎。
如果认为本文对您有所帮助请赞助本站