MyHeartLeapsUp——WilliamWordsworth我心悸动陈绍鹏译Myheartleapsup...
My Heart Leaps Up——William Wordsworth
我心悸动
陈绍鹏 译
My heart leaps up when I behold
每当我注视天空的彩虹
A rainbow in the sky:
我的心就会涌起悸动:
So was it when my life began;
童年时我是如此;
So is it now I am a man;
现在长大了也未改初衷;
So be it when I shall grow old,
年老后也会这样,
Or let me die!
否则就让我命终!
The Child is father of the Man;
成年人的先驱是儿童;
And I could wish my days to be
但愿生命中的每一天
Bound each to each by natural piety.
因天然的虔诚而悸动。
本文标题: My Heart Leaps Up 我心悸动
本文地址: http://www.lzmy123.com/sanwen/132300.html
如果认为本文对您有所帮助请赞助本站