Sonnet109——WilliamShakespeare十四行诗第一百零九首陈绍鹏译O,neversaythat...
Sonnet 109——William Shakespeare
十四行诗第一百零九首
陈绍鹏 译
O, never say that I was false of heart,
哎,请不要说我虚情假意,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
即使别离似乎减缓了我的热情。
As easy might I from myself depart
正如我不能抛开自己而离去
As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie.
我的灵魂寄托在你的怀里。
That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
那是我爱的家;即使我曾流浪,
Like him that travels I return again,
如今我像游子般重返故乡,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
准时归来,并未因时光而变化,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
我将水带来清洗我的肮脏。
Never believe though in my nature reigned
虽然我的本性里
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
有着世人烦扰的脆弱,可是请别相信
That it could so preposterously be stained
我会荒谬地玷污自己
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
无端地舍弃你的所有长处;
For nothing this wide universe I call
我将这浩瀚的宇宙视为虚无
Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all.
唯有你,我的玫瑰,你是我的全部。
如果认为本文对您有所帮助请赞助本站