Sonnet30——WilliamShakespeare十四行诗第三十首陈绍鹏译Whentothesessions...
Sonnet 30——William Shakespeare
十四行诗第三十首
陈绍鹏 译
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我唤起对以往事物的回忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
在亲切而寂静的思绪中回到过去,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我为许多无法得到的事物而叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time’s waste:
在昔日的悲伤和如今的哀号中虚度宝贵的光阴:
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
珍贵的朋友被死亡的永夜所遮蔽,
For precious friends hid in death’s dateless night,
我久未流泪的眼睛噙满泪滴,
And weep afresh love’s long since cancelled woe,
曾经逝去的悲痛又让我再度哭泣,
And moan the expense of many a vanished sight:
哀悼消散的许多情景:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
我为怀着苦衷的往昔而伤心,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o’er
难以细数那些痛苦的不幸
The sad account of fore-bemoanèd moan,
和哀叹的叹息,这些悲伤的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛是未曾偿还的过去,现在已经付清。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是亲爱的朋友,每当我想起了你,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
所有的失去都会失而复得,一切的悲伤都会散去。
如果认为本文对您有所帮助请赞助本站