LovesOmnipresence——JoshuaSylvester爱无处不在陈绍鹏译WereIwasbaseas...
Love's Omnipresence——Joshua Sylvester
爱无处不在
陈绍鹏 译
Were I was base as is the lowly plain,
如果我是低矮的平原,
And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,
而你,我的爱人,如天空般高悬,
Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain
作为你的情人
Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.
我的心思升至上天,致以我内心的爱恋。
Were I as high as heaven above the plain,
如果我如平原上的天空般高悬,
And you, my Love, as humble and as low
而你,我的爱人,如海底的深渊
As are the deepest bottoms of the main,
低微而身在底面,
Whereso'er you were, with you my love should go.
无论你在哪里,我会来到你的身边。
Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies,
如果你是大地,我是蓝天,亲爱的,
My love should shine on you like to the sun,
我的爱会如太阳般为你照耀光线,
And look upon you with thousand eyes
千万束目光注视着你
Till heaven wax'd blind, and till the world were done.
直到天已失明,世界终结。
Whereso'er I am, below, or else above you,
无论我在哪里,我们不分高低,
Whereso'er you are, my heart shall truly love you.
不管你在何处,我都真心爱你。
如果认为本文对您有所帮助请赞助本站